Moab Cluster Manager - Reservation Management
Allow admins and end users to create and dynamically modify advance reservations with a broad variety of capabilities. The graphical interface aids in educating users and administrators of the different parameters and their options.
- Graphically locate resource availability in both space and time
- Select and reserve resources with the click of a button
- Co-allocate resources of different types
- Reserve generic resources including filespace, licenses, network bandwidth, etc.
- Configure reservation access policies
- Set policies controlling cluster access to end user personal reservations and grid applications
- Bind reservations to jobs, users, groups, and projects
- Search sortable reservation tables by Name, User, Group, etc.
- Dynamically modify existing and active reservations
- Diagnose reservation status including history, usage, and resource failure information
- View various attributes of existing reservations including
- Name and admin comments
- Creator's credentials
- Type and quantity of resources reserved
- Specific resources reserved
- Start and end Time
Evaluating Moab Cluster Manager
Moab Cluster Manager is currently available to customers, business partners, and other contributors. Please contact us to learn more about what Moab Cluster Manager can do for you.