[torqueusers] Reporting disk space used?

Craig West cwest at v3.org.au
Mon Mar 31 21:01:45 MDT 2014

When submitting a job to torque you can request disk space (if torque is configured correctly) using the -l file=<size> option.
However, when the job finishes there appears to be no field that reports how much space was actually used.

Does anyone know if this information is available in any format. We are looking to get the information in the epilogue script.

I've searched around by could not find any previous discussions relating to this.

Thanks,
Craig.