[torqueusers] MAUI - JOB BUFFER OVERFLOW / JOB BUFFER IS FULL

Macbeth R. macbeth.rene at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:16:14 MDT 2014

Hey thanks!, Did you know what setting I need to change?? Is something I
can change without recompiling?

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Sven Schumacher <
schumacher at tfd.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

> Hello Rene,
>
> Did you raise the limit in torque, too?
> There's such a limitation, too.
>
> Good luck
>

> Sven
>
> Am 31.03.2014 um 20:15 schrieb "Macbeth R." <macbeth.rene at gmail.com>:
>
> Hi, I have a MAUI 3.3 and PBS/TORQUE 3.0.6
>
> Maui is not seeing jobs over 3800 count, we use Job Arrays in a
> renderfarm, I try to recompile MAUI with bigger settings without luck,
> maui still says:
>
> 03/28 18:38:13 WARNING:  job buffer overflow (cannot add job '10560[75]')
> 03/28 18:38:13 ERROR:    job buffer is full  (ignoring job
> '10560[75].gallina001')
>
> for jobs over the 3800 limit.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the
above-mentioned recipient(s). Its content is confidential. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please notify us immediately and delete it
without making a copy, nor disclosing its content, nor taking any action
based thereon. Thank you.