[torqueusers] server change down state when detect message error

Rick McKay rmckay at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Mar 28 11:51:31 MDT 2014

I'm not too familiar with Maui, but $down_on_error is specific to TORQUE.
To enable it, put the following into your $PBSHOME/mom_priv/config file:

$down_on_error true

I don't know the exact version that was enabled. I did a quick check and
confirmed that it got added somewhere between 2.5.3 and 2.5.9. Maybe
someone else here can speak to why the documentation still calls it
experimental. I did some tests and it appears to function as advertised.

--Rick