[torqueusers] 2 Jobs per node limit in Maui?

André Gemünd andre.gemuend at scai.fraunhofer.de
Thu Mar 27 13:23:19 MDT 2014

Hi Nicola,

Could you post a checkjob output of a job that is queued? It should have a reason for the job state, e.g. deferred, no resources available or something like that. There can be other resources than cores that inhibit execution, like memory, ncpus, sharing restrictions, etc.

Of course, the 'p s' and showconfig output as Gus said would be most helpful, just in case.

Greetings
Andre

----- Urs
prüngliche Mail -----