[torqueusers] Interactive job

Tus tus at riseup.net
Thu Mar 27 08:52:09 MDT 2014

Ahhh yes that makes sense. Our NODEALLOCATIONPOLICY has been very cryptic
to me. We only have one class/queue but here it is if anyone wants to take
a stab at it:

NODEALLOCATIONPOLICY    PRIORITY
NODECFG[DEFAULT]        PRIORITYF='PRIORITY + .001*GMETRIC[amips] -
.0012*CMEM + .001*AMEM + 16*POWER - LOAD - USAGE'