[torqueusers] Interactive job

André Gemünd andre.gemuend at scai.fraunhofer.de
Thu Mar 27 08:40:56 MDT 2014

Hi,

in that case I'd guess that this is just a matter of the NODEALLOCATIONPOLICY. Which one do you currently use?

It could of course also be a node class etc. Calling checkjob on a queued or running job will show you classes, qos, and other information relevant for the scheduler. You can check that as well.

Greetings
Andre

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

andre.gemuend at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tel: +49 2241 14-2193
/C=DE/O=Fraunhofer/OU=SCAI/OU=People/CN=Andre Gemuend