[torqueusers] User permission to run qalter increasing walltime

Sven Schumacher schumacher at tfd.uni-hannover.de
Thu Mar 20 00:33:04 MDT 2014

Hello

Use sudo with your wrapper-script
and allow in /etc/sudoers.conf all your users to use your wrapperscript without password.
If someone calls your wrapperscript without being root you can do inside your wrapperscript one call to become root by calling "sudo your wrapperscript $ARGS" yourself without the user noticing.

Hope it helps

Sven