[torqueusers] torque4 and MPSS3

Taras Shapovalov taras.shapovalov at brightcomputing.com
Mon Mar 3 23:59:44 MST 2014

Hi David,

The problem as I mentioned is in built-in (wrong) paths in the configure
script (and maybe somewhere else).

$ ./configure --enable-mic
checking whether to compile with MIC support... yes
checking source/COIPipeline_source.h usability... no
checking source/COIPipeline_source.h presence... no
checking for source/COIPipeline_source.h... no
configure: error: MIC COI LLAPI headers not found

$ ls /usr/include/intel-coi/source/COIPipeline_source.h
/usr/include/intel-coi/source/COIPipeline_source.h

$ ./configure --enable-mic --with-mic-path=/usr/include/intel-coi
checking whether to compile with MIC support... yes
checking source/COIPipeline_source.h usability... no
checking source/COIPipeline_source.h presence... no
checking for source/COIPipeline_source.h... no
configure: error: MIC COI LLAPI headers not found

Best regards,
Taras