[torqueusers] scheduler issue

Pankaj Dorlikar pankaj.dorlikar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 08:47:20 MST 2014

Hi,

 We have maui - 3.2.6p21 and torque version : 2.5.8. when we try to execute
maui related commands on server itself or from clients also, it takes very
long time or times out saying

INFO:     client has disconnected, errno: 104 (Connection reset by peer)
ERROR:    lost connection to server
ERROR:    cannot request service (status)

This setup is from long time and used to work fine. Currently, scheduling
is working fine. Onl;y commands are creating an issue. The setup is
operational and jobs are running.

Logs of maui and pbs do not say anything. also, network and related
services are also fine. How to debug where it is going wrong. is starting
maui in debug mode going to help?

--
Pankaj V. Dorlikar