[torqueusers] Fwd: maui commands taking more time

Pankaj Dorlikar pankaj.dorlikar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 21:16:52 MST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pankaj Dorlikar <pankaj.dorlikar at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Subject: maui commands taking more time
To: mauiusers <mauiusers at supercluster.org>

Hi,

 We have maui - 3.2.6p21 and torque version : 2.5.8. when we try to execute
maui related commands on server itself or from clients also, it takes very
long time or times out saying

INFO:     client has disconnected, errno: 104 (Connection reset by peer)
ERROR:    lost connection to server
ERROR:    cannot request service (status)

This setup is from long time and used to work fine. Currently, scheduling
is working fine. Onl;y commands are creating an issue. The setup is
operational and jobs are running.

Logs of maui and pbs do not say anything. also, network and related
services are also fine. How to debug where it is going wrong. is starting
maui in debug mode going to help?

--
Pankaj V. Dorlikar

--