[torqueusers] Help compiling torque 4.2.6.1

glen.beane at gmail.com glen.beane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:50:50 MST 2014

Since torque touches things outside standard Posix Unix interface, we do things like interface with /proc on Linux.  On OS X we often have to venture outside Posix and interact with the Mach or BSD layers of the Darwin kernel.

You can't trick torque into thinking it is running on Linux.

I did a lot of the porting to OS X 10.4, and a few later versions,  for Torque, but haven't maintained the resmom/darwin stuff for years so I don't know how broken it is now...