[torqueusers] Help compiling torque 4.2.6.1

ChatPristi cchristo_0899 at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 11 01:47:10 MST 2014

Dear All,

I am trying to compile 4.2.6.1 under OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 (for development purpose). After many attempts with clang or gcc and patches of several files, the compilation failed with many errors. The last error I cannot get rid off is:

prolog.c:297:3: error: unknown type name 'proc_stat_t'
  proc_stat_t    *pProcStat;

I commented out the line /*extern proc_stat_t *get_proc_stat(int pid);*/  in mom_func.h to avoid another compilation error.
Get_proc_stat function is defined only in src/resmom/cygwin/mom_mach.c and src/resmom/linux/mom_mach.c

Does someone was able to compile 4.2.6.1 on Mavericks ?

Thank you for any help.