[torqueusers] Using TORQUE in a supercomputer with lots of CPU's - one node - gets job-exclusive

Jeffrey Lang jrlang at uwyo.edu
Thu Feb 6 10:00:12 MST 2014

Silas

   Make sure that you don't have full node allocation turned on in the
maui configuraton file.

*NODEACCESSPOLICY*
Format: 	one of the following:*SHARED*, *SINGLEJOB*, *SINGLETASK* , or
*SINGLEUSER*
Default: 	*SHARED*
Details: 	specifies how node resources will be shared by various tasks
(See the 'Node Access Overview
<http://docs.adaptivecomputing.com/maui/5.3nodeaccess.php> ' for more
information)
Example:

NODEACCESSPOLICY SINGLEUSER

(Maui will allow resources on a node to be used by more than one job
provided that the job's are all owned by the same user)