[torqueusers] Warning message for /bin/tcsh users

Michael Jennings mej at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 5 12:44:10 MST 2014

As this message shows, the issue is not at all unique to TORQUE or PBS:

http://gridengine.org/pipermail/users/2011-April/000721.html

But the implication here is that some csh startup script is calling
"stty" without making sure that STDIN (fd 0) is actually a tty.  Fix
that, and the warning should go away.  Prefixing each stty or similar
command with "/bin/test -t 0 &&" should work; e.g.:
   /bin/test -t 0 && stty sane

HTH,
Michael