[torqueusers] Warning message for /bin/tcsh users

Gustavo Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Wed Feb 5 12:23:25 MST 2014

Hi Dave

If I remember right, this has been a (harmless) csh/tcsh annoyance
since the days of the old PBS, before it was renamed Torque.
You can find several postings about it, on this mailing list archives and on
Google, along with the workaround that you figured out.
It seems to be just a (correct) warning: the job script doesn't have access to TTY,
cannot be suspended, put on the background, etc.

My two cents,
Gus Correa