[torqueusers] Adaptive Computing Blog

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Sep 26 10:54:27 MDT 2013

All,

This announcement is a little late but I wanted to let you all know that
Adaptive Computing has a blog related to HPC and Cloud topics, including
yours truly blogging about TORQUE on occasion. I'm pretty new as far as
blogging about TORQUE, but here's a sample I wrote introducing the TORQUE
community:
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/blog-hpc/an-introduction-to-the-torque-community/

The main link for the blog is here:
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/blog-hpc/an-introduction-to-the-torque-community/.

Please let me know if there are any topics you'd like to read about as well
and I'm sure I can get them added to the schedule. I just wanted to get
this announced in case there are interested members of the community.

--
David Beer | Senior Software Engineer
Adaptive Computing