[torqueusers] Termination emails

Jack Wilkinson jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com
Wed Sep 25 14:55:52 MDT 2013

I hadn't particularly thought of it in that manner.  My line of thought was that since Torque/PBS can/is sending out a termination email anyway, why not just add one or two extra lines of text to that message, rather than sending a separate email altogether.

Thank you Brian, I'll bounce this around my team and see what their feeling is on the subject.