[torqueusers] Termination emails

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Wed Sep 25 14:17:40 MDT 2013

If you want to do it on a job-by-job basis, wouldn't you want to do that as part of either an epilogue script, or in the job script itself?

---------------------------------
#!/bin/bash
#PBS -l nodes=1:ppn=3
module load mpi/openmpi

cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR
mpirun ./my_app

echo 'Subject: Job $PBS_JOBID
My job is done! I ran it from $PBS_O_WORKDIR
'|sendmail myemail at domain.com

Brian Andrus
ITACS/Research Computing
Naval Postgraduate School