[torqueusers] Termination emails

Jack Wilkinson jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com
Wed Sep 25 09:51:45 MDT 2013

HA!  Thank you Brian.  I was unaware of those server parameters.  The question now becomes can I change this on a job by job basis?  When I create my qsub submission file that has the #PBS -m & #PBS -M (and such) statements in it, is there a way at that level I can add information to the email body?  From what I'm getting out of my reading, it looks like it's something that is only set up through qmgr and that's at a much higher level than users will have access to.

Basically we need to stick some parameters that the job was invoked with to be able to track the jobs with via their return emails kind of thing.

Thank you,
jack