[torqueusers] Compilation options for geometry-requests and numa-systems

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Sep 16 14:49:20 MDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM, James A. Peltier <jpeltier at sfu.ca> wrote:

> [...]
If you don't have a mom.layout file and you are numa enabled the mom will
fail to launch. The idea here is that if you built the mom to have this
configuration and you don't have a layout file, you most likely forgot the
layout file.

As far as Maui, I don't believe it is an actively developed project (not
really sure) and I think the only testing done on it is by the Maui
community.

David

> --
> James A. Peltier
> Manager, IT Services - Research Computing Group
> Simon Fraser University - Burnaby Campus
> Phone   : 778-782-6573
> Fax     : 778-782-3045
> E-Mail  : jpeltier at sfu.ca
> Website : http://www.sfu.ca/itservices
>
> “A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation from the bricks
> others have thrown at them.” -David Brinkley via Luke Shaw

David Beer | Senior Software Engineer
Adaptive Computing