[torqueusers] Compilation options for geometry-requests and numa-systems

James A. Peltier jpeltier at sfu.ca
Mon Sep 16 12:27:46 MDT 2013

I've been meaning to follow up with regards to compilation options of cpuset related stuff.

If I configure with

--enable-cpuset --enable-geometry-requests --enable-numa-support

will I then be able to configure individual nodes to be NUMA nodes by creating a mom.layout file or is this going to cause all sorts of weirdness on my nodes?

--
James A. Peltier
Manager, IT Services - Research Computing Group
E-Mail  : jpeltier at sfu.ca
Website : http://www.sfu.ca/itservices

“A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation from the bricks others have thrown at them.” -David Brinkley via Luke Shaw