[torqueusers] pbs_sched problem in 4.2.5

Trutwin, Joshua JTRUTWIN at CSBSJU.EDU
Thu Sep 12 18:19:57 MDT 2013

Hi,

I think I'm running into a known issue but wanted to confirm.

I setup a simple torque environment using 4.2.5 - I have a single compute node and when I try to submit a test job it winds up getting stuck in the queue until I run qrun to force it.  I ran the scheduler like so:

export PBSDEBUG=1
export PBSLOGLEVEL=3
/opt/torque-4.2.5/sbin/pbs_sched

When I submit the job this shows up in the console:

pbs_statserver failed: 15033
Problem with creating server data structure

Looking up this error I see these two posts about it:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.clustering.torque.user/13273
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.clustering.torque.user/13058

Is there a fix or do I have to switch to Maui?

Thanks,

Josh