[torqueusers] ComputeNodes' /var/log/messages flooded with "unknown command 5"

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Sep 5 17:09:03 MDT 2013

No worries, I was just curious to make sure the rest of it was typed
correctly.

I don't know of anything that runs momctl - that is usually a user command
that has to be run by root. I'm really at a loss for what might cause it to
get run and even more for why it'd be getting run with the wrong command.