[torqueusers] TORQUE 4.2.5 Pre-Release

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Sep 3 14:34:45 MDT 2013

All,

TORQUE 4.2.5 is currently in 'code freeze' and is open to be tried by the
community. To try it, please check out 4.2.5 (it is a branch) from github.

To be clear about what code freeze means in this sense - code freeze means
that no additional things will be changed in the code. However, as our QA
team finds issues with the branch, we fix these things. There are other
emergency situations where code changes after the freeze, but we try to
limit it as much as we can. We expect for there to be a few more changes
before release - our QA has a few outstanding issues - but we don't expect
there to be anything significant at this point.

If you have the time, inclination, and other resources, please check this
out and try it out for us. Any issues can be reported to this list or added
as issues on github.

Thanks,

--
David Beer | Senior Software Engineer