[torqueusers] Jobs dissapeared after restarting queue

Dimitrakakis Georgios giwrgis at chemistry.uoc.gr
Tue Oct 29 03:03:23 MDT 2013

Hi!

I restarted the pbs_mom on the cluster nodes and the pbs_mom, pbs_sched
and pbs_server on the main node in order to address some issues.

Everything seems fine except that the jobs that were already running do
not appear now at the qstat output. If I login on the nodes the jobs are
still running and I am wondering if there is a way to make them appear
again on the qstat output.

Torque version: 4.1.5.1

Thanks for the feedback!

believed to be clean.