[torqueusers] How to spool stdout/stderr directly to PBS_O_WORKDIR instead of to /var/spool/torque/spool ?

Zahid Rashid Z.Rashid at uu.nl
Sat Oct 26 04:16:17 MDT 2013

Dear Torque Users,

I have Torque 4.2.5 installed with default configure options on a system running under Debian.
It works fine but by default keeps the .OU and .ER files in the /var/spool/torque/spool/ directory, until the job is finished.

How can I change this default behaviour to get the .OU and .ER files in the PBS_O_WORKDIR by default, when a job starts running?

Kind regards.

Zahid
Zahid Rashid
Theoretical Chemistry Group,