[torqueusers] TORQUE 4.2.6 release candidate available for download

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Oct 25 09:00:58 MDT 2013

Hi all,

TORQUE 4.2.6 has reached the code freeze stage and is available for you to
download and test for any issues before it is released.

You can download the source from github.com using the following syntax.

git clone https://github.com/adaptivecomputing/torque.git -b 4.2.6 4.2.6

Please report any issues you may find and we will do our best to have them
fixed before we make the official release.

Regards

--
Ken Nielson
+1 801.717.3700 office +1 801.717.3738 fax