[torqueusers] regarding tracejob command

Pankaj Dorlikar pankaj.dorlikar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 07:15:27 MDT 2013

Dear Carles,
thanks for the reply.
yes, we are aware of the flag, but if we were to trace 200 days old job,
then tracejob -n 200 <job-id> will trace all 200 days files which we dont
want. and we are having start and end date/time of the job . so we are
trying to find out, how to provide that day's pbs_server log file as
argument to tracejob directly instedof tracejob itself scanning all the
files.

--
Pankaj V. Dorlikar