[torqueusers] regarding tracejob command

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Tue Oct 22 14:58:02 MDT 2013

You may want to move logs to an archived area.
Then you could use the -p option to specify where they are.
Eg: tracejob -p /archive/torque/Jan2013 <jobid>

Then it would look at /archive/torque/Jan2013/*logs

This doesn't cover the corner case of a job the spans the dividing period, but it may work for you.

Otherwise, create an alias to a script that will grep as you need.

Brian Andrus
ITACS/Research Computing
Naval Postgraduate School
Monterey, California