[torqueusers] regarding tracejob command

Pankaj Dorlikar pankaj.dorlikar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 23:19:16 MDT 2013

Hi,

 We have torque version : 2.5.8. How can we specify the pbs server log file
as argument ot tracejob command?

To see the job details of the old jobs using tracejob command, -n <no. fo
days> needs to be provided, which traces through all the previous logs till
it reaches that day. THis takes very long time if the job is very old.

To avoid this, and if we know the job start date, can't we specify that
day's log file as the argument to tracejob, to see the job details.

Or is there any solution to this issue?

--
Pankaj V. Dorlikar