[torqueusers] newbie question -- installing TORQUE on OSX

Frantisek Havluj Frantisek.Havluj at ujv.cz
Wed Oct 16 00:55:27 MDT 2013

Hello,

Does anybody have an experience installing the latest Torque on OSX, please? My configure step ends with:

checking for SSL_accept in -lssl... no
configure: error: TORQUE needs lib openssl-devel in order to build

I installed openssl (1.0.1e) via homebrew; tried installing from source as well with no success. I tried peeking into the configure script to fiddle with openssl by myself (try to figure out why the check for ssl_accept fails), but to no avail.

Frantisek Havluj