[torqueusers] pbs_sched not running jobs

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Oct 11 15:04:02 MDT 2013

TORQUE is now hosted on github.

To download you need git installed.

After git is installed you can get any branch with the following syntax

    git clone https://github.com/adaptivecomputing/torque.git -b <branch>
<branch>

If you do not specify the -b you will get the master branch and it will
create a directory named trunk.

You can visit github.com and create an account for free. Once you have your
account look for the adaptivecomputing repository.

Regards

Ken