[torqueusers] pbs_sched not running jobs

Byron.LengsfieldIii at hgst.com Byron.LengsfieldIii at hgst.com
Fri Oct 11 14:48:38 MDT 2013

Ken,

 Where are these packages or how are they accessed.   The
AdaptiveComputing WEB site doesn't indicate that 4.2.5 has been updated.
Do we download 4.2.5 ?

Thanks,
Byron

Ken Nielson <knielson at adaptivecomputing.com>
Sent by: torqueusers-bounces at supercluster.org
10/11/2013 01:03 PM
Please respond to
Torque Users Mailing List <torqueusers at supercluster.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [torqueusers] pbs_sched not running jobs

Master and 4.2-dev have been updated and pbs_sched is working again. If
you could verify the fix that would be very helpful.

Ken Nielson