[torqueusers] pbs_sched not running jobs

Byron.LengsfieldIii at hgst.com Byron.LengsfieldIii at hgst.com
Thu Oct 10 18:46:05 MDT 2013

Hi,

 I have encountered the same issue. I can run on one node with 2 GPUs
correctly but pbs_sched doesn't start jobs
on remote nodes under Torque 4.2.2 or 4.2.5.

 Do you handle GPU scheduling with Maui ?  My WEB search seemed to
indicate that Maui won't handle GPU
scheduling at present.

Thanks,

Byron Lengsfield, Ph. D
Recording Integration Lab
HGST

Gus Correa <gus at ldeo.columbia.edu>
Sent by: torqueusers-bounces at supercluster.org
10/10/2013 05:06 PM
Please respond to
Torque Users Mailing List <torqueusers at supercluster.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [torqueusers] pbs_sched not running jobs

Hi Eva

Currently 4.X.Y.Z don't seem to work with pbs_sched.

See these threads:
http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/2013-September/016125.html

http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/2013-September/016168.html

Maui will do it, can be simple, just use the defaults.

Gus Correa