[torqueusers] Newbie Questions.

Macbeth R. macbeth.rene at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 09:59:45 MDT 2013

Jumm.. I made a mistake on my last message, didn't send it full.

Thanks for de tip, I will try it.
I want to store some comments in the JOB, like "Please dont put any other
job, with High priority than this"
Or "Please call me when this finish" whatever... just store some comments
in the job, I dont want to use a secondary database for this, so I had been
using the "acount_string" slot to store them.. altought that option is not
for that.

But I will use it for its real purpose soon, so I was wondering if there is
a way to store string comments in the job?