[torqueusers] tstat/ttop utilities

Joerg Blank j.blank at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 7 08:51:07 MDT 2013

There are no packaged version of the utilities. You can find a download
link on the bitbucket page (right sidebar) or you can clone the
repository. Installing works via the usual Python commands (python
setup.py install), although I recommend either packaging yourself or
installing into a virtualenv (http://www.virtualenv.org).
A debian package can be easily generated by using stdeb
(https://github.com/astraw/stdeb).

Regards,
Jörg Blank