[torqueusers] tstat/ttop utilities

Joerg Blank j.blank at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 7 07:38:38 MDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I developed two utilities for our institute's cluster as an extension to
the qstat command.

The tstat command mimmicks qstat and does not show completed jobs like
SGE used to do. It also folds multiple consecutive array jobs into a
single line.

The ttop command shows the distribution of jobs onto the nodes in an
easy to read (colored) format with one node per line.

The scripts are written in Python and use the ctypes library to access
libtorque directly.

I hope this is useful for someone. If you have any improvements, please
feel free to send me a pull request.

Regards,
Jörg Blank