[torqueusers] Excluding Accounts from a class

Jacqueline Scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 26 19:05:03 MST 2013

Is there a way of excluding accounts from a class?  I want to exclude verse
include accounts on a class.  The exclude list is about 8 accounts but the
include list would be 125+.  I have AM running an  IDCFG to get the
accounts for the users.  One of the accounts is used for charging and the
other is not but we want to maintain a record of their usage.  I have 2
queues set up - one for the charged accounts and one for the non-charged
accounts.  But I have seen a case where a non-charged user has submitted a
job to the charging queue using the non-charged account.

How can I prevent this from occurring?

Thanks

Jackie