[torqueusers] priority queue

Juno Kim | AGM redes03 at agm.com.br
Mon Nov 25 06:27:16 MST 2013

Hello Guys,

I want to be able to run jobs on both lines and at the same time without
it wait for the jobs to finish a row to start another setting that I
have to do?

*====================*
Atenciosamente,

*Juno Costa Kim*
*Departamento de Redes*
*AGM Telecom*
IP Phone: +55 (48) 3221-0100
Fax : +55 (48) 3222-7747
Email : redes03 at agm.com.br
Website: www.agm.com.br
Rua Joe Collaço, 163
88037-010 - Santa Mônica - Florianópolis - SC