[torqueusers] torque sendmail child process error: No child process

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 22 10:21:11 MST 2013

Hi Rick

That is true, but the sendmail script doesn't seem to be configurable,
but hardwired in the code.

However, according to Fan Du's email,
in his case he istalled Torque from an Ubuntu package.
Hence, configure-time Torque flags won't help him.

My suggestion was that those items (probably) could become run-time
server configuration parameters (in the Torque database, and edited
through qmgr).  But that is just a wish.

Thank you,
Gus Correa