[torqueusers] torque sendmail child process error: No child process

Rick McKay rmckay at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Nov 22 09:30:55 MST 2013

This is from the TORQUE Administrator's Guide:

To set up email

1. Use the --with-sendmail configure option at configure time. TORQUE needs
to know where the
email application is. If this option is not used, TORQUE tries to find the
sendmail executable. If it isn't
found, TORQUE cannot send emails.

> ./configure --with-sendmail=<path_to_executable>

Rick McKay | Technical Support Engineer
Adaptive Computing