[torqueusers] torque sendmail child process error: No child process

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 22 08:25:46 MST 2013

Hi Fan

Indeed, I have Postfix also, and it works right.

AFIK, the sendmail script, the sendmail name, and location/path
are hardwired in the Torque code, which is a pity, in my humble opinion
- a qmgr server parameter would make things more flexible to administer.

So if that is not the right syntax for your mail transport agent,
you could switch back to Postfix.

My two cents,
Gus Correa