[torqueusers] TORQUE Dinner During SC '13

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Nov 18 15:54:14 MST 2013

This will probably be redundant because I just replied a minute ago to
another e-mail. But Bubba Gump is just a block or two from the convention
center. I add my vote for Bubba Gump at 7:30. That way people can straggle
in and join us if they like after their other commitments.

Regards

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Craig West <cwest at vpac.org> wrote:

> > I know we should've planned this sooner, but we intend to have a TORQUE
> > dinner again during SC '13 and we're thinking about Tuesday night. What
> > are everyone's thoughts? Any ideas for a location? Please let us know
> > ASAP if you intend to come and if Tuesday works for you.
>
> I'll add a +1 on attending. Tuesday night is good for me.
>

> --
> Craig West                   VPAC Systems Manager

Ken Nielson
+1 801.717.3700 office +1 801.717.3738 fax
1712 S. East Bay Blvd, Suite 300  Provo, UT  84606
www.adaptivecomputing.com