[torqueusers] Help Queue Priority

Juno Kim | AGM redes03 at agm.com.br
Mon Nov 18 06:25:07 MST 2013

Hello
people

How do I set the priorities of my queue in torque?
I have the queues:
batch
sapda
user1
user2
user3

Queues user1, user2 and user3 want them to have the same priorities and
queues:
sapda batch and have a higher priority than queues of users.

All of which may compete with each other as the priority, or
users of queues user1, user2 and user3 when they send jobs they also
compete with each other ... that runs a job each user.

Likewise in batch queues and sapda.

But if jobs are sent to the queue and batch sapda that run the first
queue of the users.

Cheers,
*====================*
Atenciosamente,

*Juno Costa Kim*
*Departamento de Redes*
*AGM Telecom*
IP Phone: +55 (48) 3221-0100
Fax : +55 (48) 3222-7747
Email : redes03 at agm.com.br
Website: www.agm.com.br
Rua Joe Collaço, 163
88037-010 - Santa Mônica - Florianópolis - SC