[torqueusers] TORQUE 4.5.0 release candidate available

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Nov 14 13:34:37 MST 2013

Hi all,

We have reached the code freeze state for TORQUE 4.5.0. We have created a
new branch in GitHub named 4.5.0. We are almost ready to release this code
base and would like to have as many people as possible download and test
what we have. The best way to report issues is to the mailing list plus
create an issue in GitHub.

You can down load the source using git with the following syntax:

git clone https://github.com/adaptivecomputing/torque.git -b 4.5.0

We had a great response for 4.2.6 and were able to fix a few problems
before it was released. We hope we can get the same level of help again.
The community is what makes TORQUE improve.

Thanks

--
Ken Nielson
+1 801.717.3700 office +1 801.717.3738 fax