[torqueusers] pbs server does not log entry for the node when it reboots

Pankaj Dorlikar pankaj.dorlikar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 04:08:55 MST 2013

hi,

We have torque (version 2.5.8). We want to check for which node was down,
when and  for how much time. We could trace entry for the node when it goes
down like :

11/11/2013 16:10:51;0004;PBS_Server;Svr;check_nodes;node n13.node.compute
not detected in 248 seconds, marking node down

But we could not find event when the node is restored back (after reboot)
in the cluster as compute node.

Dow we need to increase log verbosity for this?

--
Pankaj V. Dorlikar