[torqueusers] TORQUE Dinner During SC '13

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:25:25 MST 2013

Definitely be there. Isn't Tuesday traditionally when the exhibits open and they have all the finger food and such?
As far as places. Fancy(ish) might be Row14 Bistro, which is fairly nearby. Or for more chain style, there is also a Bubba Gump Shrimp.

Brian Andrus
ITACS/Research Computing
Naval Postgraduate School
Monterey, California