[torqueusers] qsub and resource limits problem.

Daniel Lopes de Carvalho dlcarvalho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 05:36:07 MST 2013

Hello Guys,

First of all, thanks for your reply.

Gus, I have the file $TORQUE/server_priv/nodes, and the content is:

cn01 np=32
cn02 np=32
cn03 np=32
cn04 np=32
cn05 np=32
cn06 np=32
cn07 np=32
cn08 np=32
cn09 np=32
cn10 np=32
cn11 np=32
cn12 np=32
cn13 np=64
cn14 np=64
cn15 np=64

The problem was in a server configuration as Martin said.

Martin, I changed the server configuration statement as you guided me and
everything is working properly now.

Thanks too much.

Daniel