[torqueusers] ignorng spool size in 2.5.12?

Grigory Shamov gas5x at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 11:30:24 MDT 2013

Hi,

I've tried to update Torque on an old cluster to 2.5.12. The cluster is diskless, so I wanted to disable spooling and had --disable-spool --disable-mom-checkspool flags in the configure.  The configure takes the scripts at least, without warning or errors.

But it still seems that moms report ERROR: related to the spool being fullm and therefore Maui wont run anyithing.

Do these flags work with 2.5.12? Is there a workaround?

--
Grigory Shamov
University of Manitoba